Here is some information if you want to have some fun around Collie Circuit and experience what it like to ride the track on your own road legal or special build bike and see some great historic bikes in action. This event is open to all bikes with certain conditions..
On the day of the event…
- Riders must sign on and pay the required entry fee (Race Office)
- Riders must present a valid race license or purchase a One Day Ride License when signing on (Race Office)
- Wear entrant wrist band (if required)
- Riders must attend the Riders Briefing
- Riders must wear: full race leathers or leathers or leather two-piece which must zip together. Full face helmet, leather gloves that cover the wrist, appropriate boots and back protector.
- Bikes must have mirrors and number plate removed, all glass (except tacho and temp gauges) fully taped, centre and side stand wired or cable tied to frame
- Must be an experienced motorcyclist
- First timers must wear an orange bib. They commence in First Timers group only and remain in that group until invited to move by a Club Official
- Riders may be grouped according to their ability and or type/speed of machine (eg: Fast Historics/Slow Historics) at the discretion of the club
- Bikes should be in good condition, decent tyres correctly inflated and have no oil or fluid leaks!
- Please be aware that your bike is not insured while at the circuit. You are advised to consider appropriate insurances against loss of income
- There is plenty of help available to get you and your bike track-ready, if you are unsure please ask.